Every Friday I have pizza for dinner, and I try to find a new pizza joint every chance I get. These are some of the places I've tried.
- The list of pizza joints is sorted by preference. The higher on the list, the more I liked it.
- I aim for local joints (in San Diego), but occasionally I'll hit up a chain, so I've separated chain pizza places from the standard joints in the list.
- The typical order is a basic cheese & pepperoni pizza. Occasionally I'll try a unique pizza in addition to the pepperoni, but all comparisons here will be based on the pepperoni pie.
- Pizza isn’t good to go, reviews are based on dine-in.
- Reheated slices and buffet pies aren’t good, I always order a fresh pie.
- Taste is subjective. You may not agree with my reasoning.